Sellersburg, IN

How should i search for primary care physician? my family never visited doctor unless emergency. i'm on my own and nervous about 1st checkup in 10yrs.

Dr. Howard Greller
Emergency Medicine 24 years experience
Research and friends: There are a few good ways of figuring this out. First, ask around to friends and acquaintances you know to see who they recommend. Second, you can call your insurance company, or check their website for a referral. Third, if you happen to go to the er, you can always ask them who they'd refer someone to. Lots of resources, just have to do the research.

Last updated May 12, 2016