JO

consistent constipation with pain in the anus after every bowel movement, this has gotten worse since i started keto diet. i took sinna pills, it helps but that doesn't solve the issue. no blood in stool/after wiping and no lumps around the anus?

No other disease?: Each person with constipation needs to be sure there is no other disease causing it. If constipation is just due to slow movement of the food and poop through the gut, then the things to try are vegetables, water, prune juice, prunes, fiber-with-water, polyethylene glycol, Senokot or other senna, milk of magnesia, other laxatives... A doctor can examine and maybe prescribe helpful medicines too.