U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Fort Lauderdale, FL
A 55-year-old female asked:

Based on my symptoms i was diagnosed with rrms, other conditions were rolled out and normal mri, i was given medication for over active bladder, do i need to track my symptoms if it worsen? do i need to see a internal medicine doctor?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Primary care: If there is a change in your symptoms, it would be prudent to see your primary care provider for assessment and to ascertain if you need to see a specialist. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 3, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.