x-ray showed mild obstipation, non specific gas patterns,&no definite evidence of obstruction. what does this mean & how treated? they said benefiber, probiotics(which are a staple 4 me),& fluids( which i can barely do as i feel full) i am miserable

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
IBS?: This sounds most like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). In any case, you're obviously in the care of the doctor who ordered the xray and recommended the fiber products etc. No distant forum expert can add anything helpful; keep working with your doctor(s). If not under care of a gastroenterologist, ask your doctor to consider referral to one. Good luck.