United Arab Emirates

My teenage son is healthy but his problem is that he gets a 1day fever (up to 38 celsius) almost once every month with no other symptoms (fever only) ,what can be causing it ?it has been going on for years now, stopped for 2 years and then came back

??????????: I don't really call this much if anything to be concerned about. Body temperature is often just a reflection of their metabolism & regular daily variation places it at the high end in the afternoon & low in deep sleep. If he is otherwise well I would not pursue the issue further. He should have annual checkups like any other kid his age. Discuss it with his doc at that time.

Last updated Aug 26, 2020