For the past 2 weeks i've been having constant stabbing like pains in my ovaries/pelvis. i have endometriosis, but i've never had pain last this long. i feel sore, any kind of sexual interaction hurts and bowel movements are painful. what do i do?

Dr. Hishalah Zvulon
21 years experience
Endometriosis: There are surgical and non-surgical options for the treatment of endometriosis. In your case, consider obgyn eval for appropriate treatment plan. There are four stages of endometriosis. It is based on the number of lesions and the type of lesions. A full evaluation followed by a tailored treatment plan is a good option for you. I hope this helps.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 11, 2020