Westland, MI

Stepped on something on the bottom of my big toe towards the inside outer part big toe is now very swollen very painful pain going halfway up the top of my foot swelling of the big toe and under and around the big toe on the bottom awesome?

Dr. David Ellis
Toe/Foot : It is very important to have your toe and foot examined as soon as possible to check the possibility of a foreign body in your foot and/or infection that can spread and require aggressive medical therapy. A day can make a difference, so have it checked soon.

Last updated Aug 9, 2020