Lawrenceville, GA

i had my mammogram done. it came back negative but the breast density report says scattered and there are scattered areas of fibroglandular density. is this normal? or should i be or when should i be concerned if any?

Pathology 49 years experience
Spectrum of normal: Different women have different breast density. Mammograms of dense breast are more difficult to read. You risk depends on your family history, your use of alcohol, tobacco, weight and other factors. It would be prudent to discuss it with your doctor who knows more about your health, Wish you good health!