I have tested postive for covid 19 last night my chest is a bit tight what should i do. ?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Jenell Wade answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Emergency Room: Typically we tell patients that are known to be covid 19 positive to look out for worsening symptoms. If they develop fast breathing, severe chest pain, low oxygen level less than 92% on pulse oximeter, severe chest pain, vomiting or diarrhea causing dehydration, report to the emergency room as you may need to be admitted to the hospital. Patients tend to be sickest the 2nd week of illness.

Answered 8/3/2020

56 views

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

COVID positive c/p: You could go to ER or get a pulse oximeter,if oxygen level less than 92 you should absolutely go to ER. You may benefit from an inhaler , therefore would consider video consult on Health Tap prime as you are COVID positive and symptomatic. If out of the USA please go to your local medical clinic/ ER for prescriptions.

Answered 8/3/2020

56 views