I'm having trouble with my memory. my memory is a bit foggy. things that i should be able to remember, things that i've done in the very recent past, i can barely remember. i can't really form memories to the extent that i can't really study.

Cognitive issues: Lots of people I know feel like their lives are out of balance. Most of our worlds have turned topsy turvey due to lifestyle changes from COVID pandemic. What are you doing to take care of yourself?? . Aim for daily exercise, 8 hours of sleep per night & good nutrition w 5 servings of veggies & 4 of fruit per day. Try tai chi, yoga, Qi Gong, progressive muscle relaxation, deep breathing exercises
Last updated Jul 27, 2020