ZA

after comming out of the following surgery lamanectomy l5 and l5 for diskectomy operation i noticed i had a cut on my right side just under my colorbone i don't understand why and it also has not been explained to me what dos it mean.

Dr. David Ellis
Check with surgeon: There are 2 doctors you will need to contact for specific information explaining your finding. The first is your primary surgeon who performed the laminectomy; the second would be the anesthesiologist who was present for your operation. I am confident that your question can be accurately answered through visiting with these key providers.