hi i have recently traveled a long 14 hour flight and after arriving at destination or tambo, i noticed the back of me leg was very tender and painful. im limping quite badly and doesnt seam to be getting better?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Deep Vein Thrombosis: DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) occurs when a person has been sitting for a long period of time. This causes the blood in your legs to pool and can ultimately form a clot. The symptoms are one sided leg pain, swelling, cramping or warmth in the area. You need to be see by a Dr ASAP since this blood clot can have small pieces break off and travel to your lungs. Treatment: blood thinners/thrombolytics.