i fell down the stairs yesterday, my upper leg, back and hip are very sore especially when i bend or put weight on it. no bruising. should i get check?

Dr. James Loflin
Urgent Care 35 years experience
Possibly: If you have tingling, numbness or inability to move your extremities; if you have deformity to bones or pain in bones when not moving, or if the pain does not decrease over time, or you passed out and fell, then yes, you should see a doctor for an examination. If you are able to walk, not fainting, and the pain improves over a few days, you should mention the fall at your next regular appointment.