ZA

if you are covid 19 positive and after two weeks have no symptoms is it safe to return to work?

Dr. Zachary Veres
COVID: you need to be re swabbed 2 times 24 hours apart and have both be negative.
ZA or USA??: The policy will vary depending on what country you live and which state. The majority of doctors viewing your questions are in USA. Our policies/ protocols may differ. I refer you to “https://sacoronavirus.co.za/” which is the COVID 19 South African Corona Virus Resource Portal for guidance specific to your area.