IN

I just got home from myrtle beach and idk if i should get tested for covid.only symptoms present is sneezing and runny nose. the beach is currently a hotspot for covid.my state has no travel restrictions.i work tomorrow morning.how long should i wait?

Dr. Anne Bosshardt
See below: If there is any chance that you have contracted the virus - do not go to work, until after you have had a negative test - talk with you employer - I am sure that they will understand - going to work if you are positive - just risks exposing other people to the virus

Last updated Jul 6, 2020