Elkins, Arkansas

On my cbc, my lymphcytes were high at 59.6, and ly# also high at 3.8. granulocytes low at 35.0. normal wbc. are my results concerning or may be normal? 39 year old female. mom has pre-leukemia, does it look like i have cancer?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need more info: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, it depends on why was the test done? Do you have a viral infection? It is not feasible to make a diagnosis form the information you provided. Wish you good health!

Last updated Jul 6, 2020