A member asked:

My right knee has shifted (clunked) above the knee. i also have a lot of pain and pressure in back of the knee. was told not a bakers cyst. what else can it be?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Knee pain: You do need a more complete workup. An knee MRI scan might be helpful.

Answered 6/28/2020



Related Questions