what is the best way to take care of the mind? i am an 18 year old student. i study 10 hours a day minimum and struggle with an unstable sleep cycle, lack of exercise, socializing, sleep, hygiene, etc. how do i find balance and manage to not go mad ?

25 years experience Psychiatry
Commit: You would need to make your wellbeing a higher priority. I had to study a ton to become a physician but I still worked hard to find time to sleep, exercise and take care of hygiene. If you only value your knowledge base & intellect - the other parts of you will suffer.
Answered on Jun 28, 2020
1