Been having a lack of sleeps do to headache that has last for 2weeks now. i wake up out of my sleep from my head in so much pain. light headed to.

Dr. Alexander Mauskop
Neurology 43 years experience
Prolonged migraine: But it can be also due to more serious problems, such as thyroid disease, anemia, magnesium deficiency, and other. Definitely need to see a doc for testing and treatment. If all tests are normal, Migralex, Imitrex, (sumatriptan) and other drugs can help. Also, taking magnesium and other supplements can help. Regular exercise, meditation, healthy diet, etc, is the way to prevent headaches.
Last updated Sep 23, 2016