what is the symptoms of mild sepsis, i have had chills and night sweats, no fever my temp normal, oxygen average 99-96 on oximeter. no coughing only some abdominal pain on th right side. waiting on the following test results cbc,cmp and crp.

49 years experience Pathology
Not sepsis: It is unlikely that you have a serious infection , let alone sepsis. You may visit this site for information on sepsis: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sepsis/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20351219
Answered on May 31, 2020
1
1
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
53 years experience Infectious Disease
I agree with Dr. Singh. And by the way, there's no such thing as "mild sepsis". Any sepsis is serious and potentially life threatening.
May 31, 2020