I have familial mediterranean fever, the symptoms of which surfaced and i was diagnosed with after having my first child . i also had postpartum pre-eclampsia after childbirth. would it be safe for me to have another pregnancy? i'm 32 y.o.

Serious subject : This venue (The health/ medical education portion of HealthTap) really isn't too good for providing consultations. It is usually used to provide general health education. The question of whether or not to become pregnant is such a personal one. I would encourage you to have this discussion with a doctor who can evaluate your current health in the context of your past medical history.

Last updated May 27, 2020