ZA

Good evening. my 2 last fingers on my left hand are numb and now and then i would get pins and needles or cramps. its now over 2 months but what bothers me now is that my left arm has be come weak and iam struggling to use it and iam lefthanded.

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Carpal Tunnel: The sensation of pins and needles especially over the last 2 fingers along with hand weakness may indicate that you have carpal tunnel syndrome, which is an inflammation of the median nerve and compression as it passes under the Carpal ligament in your wrist. Treatment includes rest, ice, stretching exercises and antiinflammatory meds. See a Dr if it worsena as they may choose to cut the ligament.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 21, 2020