U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Marshall, NC
A 41-year-old female asked:

My leg feels like im dragging a ball and chain and i cant walk right anymore and my right side from bottom ribs to my hip sinks in and my hip sticks out farther than left side. wat could be my problem?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Romano
Internal Medicine 10 years experience
Gait problems: Your symptoms need to be best evaluated by a doctor such as a doctor of physical medicine, I suggest an osteopathic doctor. It sounds like a malalignment of joints and bones.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 22, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.