ZA

i have pain in my neck, shoulders and above my shoulder blades. numbness down my arms at times. weakness in my arms at times. pain comes and goes. worse mornings and night. makes me want to pinch my back above my collarbone. what could it be?

Dr. Tinuola Adeyanju
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 39 years experience
Tension?: You live in Retreat and you are tense, that is meant to make you laugh. It is most likely musculoskeletal pain because of muscle tension. You may have been lifting or just tense and your muscles are sore. The best thing is to have a massage preferably with liniment to loosen the muscle spasm. You are not meant to carry the weight of the World.

Last updated May 16, 2020