South Africa

I sweat and lose vision occasionally for moments after heavy exercising and have to sit down, etc. what should i do? i have very low blood pressure, it has happened twice this year, and generally after stopping the exercise

Dr. Elisa Ribelles-medhus
Hypotensive?: Is it the type of blurry vision one gets when about to faint? Is there any way you can take your blood pressure when that happens? Please try to do that and let me know what your readings are. Also, take your BP at rest lying down, then sitting and then standing up.

Last updated May 14, 2020