Enid, OK

Im on nardil and my doctor put me on remeron with it i looked it up and it says theres an increased risk of serotonin syndrome with the two of them will i be ok to take them together ?

Can't say: Nardil (phenelzine) is a monoamine oxidase inhibiter (MAOI's). This is a class of drugs that does not play well with others. There is potential for severe interactions between MAOI's and many foods and drugs. I think I would be concerned about possible Serotonin Syndrome when using Nardil and Remeron ( mirtazapine) together.

Last updated May 13, 2020