U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Lake Oswego, OR
A member asked:

I tried to answer all the quistions the best i could but it has been about 10 yrs or so since i have been to a doctor,i am 35 years old i have only had 1 pap. done and ive never had a mamagram done and its been a very very long time since ive had anyhting

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Berryman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 55 years experience
Medical checkup ?: At age 35, if sexual activity has occurred after your last pap smear, see a GYN physician for an exam and other testing, including a pap smear. Get a referral for a digital mammogram especially if a close family member (mother, sister) has had breast cancer. Ask the GYN physician about oral contraceptives if you plan to be sexually active.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 37-year-old member asked:
What is another check-up a woman should get every year beside a pap smear and mammogram?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old female asked:
Hi, I need to have Pap smear and mammogram done. Where can I go. I am based in Houghton.
2 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
A 33-year-old member asked:
Which is the other thing a woman should get every year beside a pap smear and mammogram?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Last updated May 13, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.