U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old female asked:

Hi, i need to have pap smear and mammogram done. where can i go. i am based in houghton.

2 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 35 years experience
Try insurer website: Years ago, listings used to be available only in printed form. By the turn of the century, lists had become available online everywhere. Now, some lists are only online, and no longer printed. Local medical societies, hospitals, insurance companies usually list medical doctors by name, specialty, and location. In general, all primary care doctors do check-ups, Pap smears, and can order mammograms.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 48 years experience
Wrong place to ask: This is the HT public information site where docs, primarily in the USA answer questions about health problems. You are welcome to post general health questions as needed. However,we have no access to or information about local healthcare options around the world where this site is seen. You need to contact your health plan or a local health center for such questions.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 12, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.