Mt Sinai, NY

What would cause an on and off pain on the right side of my chest, inside my pectoral muscle? negative echo, ekg, holter monitor, and stress test.

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Muscular: Your pain is most likely musculoskeletal, with other possibilities still open, lung and gi related, for example. Keep monitoring your pain with circumstances around it and keep a log. Then, see your doc for a review and exam and take the log with you.
Pathology 49 years experience
Agree with Dr. P: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated. Wish you good health!

Last updated Apr 25, 2020