How can i create awareness among doctors when it comes to alcohol or drugrelated problems in general?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Teaching Doctors: The disease of addiction was nothing i learned in medical school. So, this is a vary valuable endeavor you want to undertake. First is always to share your story when you can. Second, i know that there are out reach activists in many aa or na programs that you can join up with. These committees teach, publish pamphlets and reach out to a variety of groups of medical professionals.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.