ZA

I seem to have an itchy rash by my gential area. it is by my bikini line, top of my inner thigh going towards the back inbetween my buttocks. it is extremely itchy and flares up when i sratch it. the skin has become flaky and scab like eczema ?

Dr. Ralph Boling
Fungal infections: can present this way, treatment with antifungal medication, or seeing your doctor for an exam and testing is reasonable.
Pathology 49 years experience
Agree with Dr. B: Visit this site for information about anti-fungal medication. If treatment with over the counter medication does not resolve the issue in a week or two, it would be prudent to see your doctor. Wish you good health!

Last updated Apr 23, 2020