U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Santa Monica, CA
A 30-year-old male asked:

I've developed rashes in various places on my body, they look like scratches and are itchy...located on shoulders, chest, back, head, inner thigh?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Pediatrics 42 years experience
If you have: No other signs and symptoms , apply some lotion, moisturizers , topical steroids, aquaphor ointments , take oral histamines for itching and avoid washing with hot or warm water.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 25, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.