Lake Oswego, OR

I am under a lot of stress and anxiety lately, i also feel as though i am battling depression. have noticed that the upper part of my chest is blotchy red along with my face but my neck appears to be pale. is this a symptom of stress, anxiety, depression?

Pathology 49 years experience
Could be: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated. Wish you good health!

Last updated Apr 17, 2020