U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing foot tingling, leg tingling, hand tingling and arms tingling. the following also describe me: nerve pain, leg numbness, hand numbness, numbness or tingling, finger tingling, and arm numbness. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Tingle & Num: It is important to get this checked by your doctor. If something neurological he/she can help you identify and treat it. You may be referred to a neurologist. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 18, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.