TN

fear of cancer ruining life. mom, 63, breast (trip neg) oral, unknown prim. (morbid obese,inactive, hbp) and sister, 50, endometrial (pcos no period 15yrs, morbid obese, high bp, prediabetic), genetic tests negative, but i feel theres no hope for me

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated. Wish you good health!