ZA

Am i having an angina? i get numb in my legs and arms and fingers. yesterday left arm felt numb. had cramping on my left side while exercising yesterday. pain was in my chest and left shoulder. chest is now burning on the left where my breast is.

Dr. Donald Colantino
?angina: These symptoms are quite uncharacteristic of angina which is caused by blockage in coronary arteries. It's possible that muscular strain caused the chest and shoulder discomfort,but I recommend having an EKG and a treadmill stress test nevertheless to test your heart You may also want to consult a neurologist for evaluation and advice concerning numbness symptoms.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 10, 2020