San Jose, CA
A 23-year-old female asked about a 54-year-old female:

Plz answer i'm taking insulin&my fasting blood sugar isgd but today i made the test it was 194 yesterday i start new insulin pen.could it be damaged?

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Neonatology 38 years experience
Timing is everything: Make sure you check your blood sugar levels before each meal at certain times of the day to get consistent results, and you may also find it helpful to keep a diary of what you’re eating at meals. Make an appointment with a registered dietician if you think your diet is responsible for blood sugar swings and get on a specific diabetic diet, exercise regularly and you are on your way to good health
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.