Am cortisol - 24, insulin - 8.9, fasting blood sugar - 98, glucogon - 33 (out of 40). some of these are out of range, is there a concern here?

Dr. Philip Kern
Endocrinology 44 years experience
Measuring hormones: The main concern I have is why are all these hormone levels being measured? The cortisol is supposed to be high in the am. Glucagon is supposed to be up when you're fasting. Are you sedentary/overweight or have a family hx of diabetes? If so, that will make you Insulin resistant (but your glu is normal, you're not diabetic). $$ worth of hormone levels are not usually needed to tell you this.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.