ZA

my wife is 71 years old and a smoker. she is my caregiver ive been suffering with phn for the past 5 years and need constant medication. my daughter has suggested that she gets a nebuliser and palmicort, combivent and cortisone to keep at home ?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Pulmonologist: Chest imaging, pulmonary function testing and a review of your symptoms may be performed by your Pulmonologist. COPD and asthma may be controlled by the medications that you have listed. Review your PH stage and therapeutic options. Your classification of PH may help to guide the next step in your management.