is there a vaccine that works for covid-19 in humans yet?

No: Many (dozens) are in development but none are available for distribution to the public. We also don't have one for SARS,MERS, Ebola & many others.
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Yes: The first vaccine for COVID-19 illness caused by the coronavirus (SARS-Cov-2) was approved by the US FDA on Dec 11 2021. The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is 95% effective, and has no significant serious side effects (fever and muscle soreness were common side effects). Complete protection requires two shots, 3 or 4 weeks apart. A second vaccine from Moderna also is effective and will likely be approved