Hi. what causes my left hand nostril to feel constantly blocked i've also got full pain on left hand side of teeth,ear ,around left eye left side of forehead and left side of head\brain worse when put head down almost like behind left nostril clogged?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Sinus: A deviated septum may contribute to your problems. Sinuses on the left side seems to cause most of the discomfort. Your PCP should be aware of your issues.

Answered 3/1/2020

97 views

Multiple symptoms: May or may not be related. You need to see hour General Dentist or a specialist in Oral Medicine. You also need to see y9our General Physician or a specialist otolaryngologist (ENT). Make sure that they consult with each other. My first thought was infected sinus, but there are lots of other possibilities.

Answered 3/3/2020

96 views