New York, NY

For the past week, i have occasional pressure in left side of head above temple. i also feel some in my left cheek and my ear feels clogged. no pain, just like a pressure. it goes away if i squeeze the bridge of my nose. help? sinuses? brain tumor?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see a doctor, due to the risk of temporal arteritis. It is unlikely but can be serious and is treatable, so you should see a doctor to rule out this possibility. Wish you good health!

Last updated Dec 28, 2020