I was forcibly taken to psychiatrist and was prescribed anti delusional drugs then given depakine to fight the side effects of those drugs.is it dangerous to stop depakine on your own?i dont trust neurologists in iran who work with gov and irgc.help?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Anticonvulsant: Depakine is an anticonvulsant and if you've been taking therapeutic doses, it would be dangerous to discontinue this medication without a knowledgeable physician advising you to do so and without appropriate supervision in tapering off it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.