fromm time to time i have had blood vessels break in my fingers and toes, but in the last two weeks, i have had two break in my thumb and one in the side of my hand by my pinky finger. i was just asking if i need to be concerned about this and see a doct

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Lesions : Peripheral vascular problems that can be associate with vascular anomaies at the finger tips would include splinter hemorrhages, Janesway lesions. These can be associated with endocarditis. Other conditions to consider would be lupus or vasculitis. Simple pressure problems can be a factor or antiplatelet agents.
Answered on Feb 17, 2020