i have had 3 pee dreams since november where i am urinating and actually do it. the last two times i caught my self at the beginning and was able to wake myself and get to the bathroom. is there something wrong with me? i do have anxiety/stress issue

Dr. Steven Simon
37 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
See urologist: Doubt there is anything seriously wrong with you. Often very deep sleep is the cause for this problem, regardless, an eval,of,your bladder system is worthwhile. Often simple medications at night can resolve this issue. In the meantime, sleep in adult diapers for security. Good luck
Answered on Feb 20, 2020
1