I took a dried urine test of my neurotransmitters, high dopamine levels, low seratonin low gaba, low epherine and low neoephorine and my histimate is high and glutamate what does all this mean? i suffere from extreme stress anxiety ocd and depression?

5 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, what you described does not add up. There are no valid tests on dried urine. Wish you good health!

Answered May 5, 2021

0 views