Egypt

I got my period &at the same time i got the flu &i started to take 1000 mg paracetamol, 60 mg pseudoephedrine, 4 mg chlorpheniramine maleate 3 times for 5 days so far. does these medications interfere with weight loss and can it cause more bloating?

Pathology 50 years experience
May be: These medications are not likely to change the course of your "flu" and have side effects. Your weight loss is more dependent on your food intake and exercise or the lack of it., but not on the medications you mentioned.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 15, 2020