Sunnyvale, CA
A 35-year-old male asked about a female:

Please tell any over-the-counter syrup available for kids having pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, chlorphenamine maleate, acetaminophen?

Dr. Jeoffrey Wolens
I do not think so: If you are asking for a single medication that is available otc with all 3 ingredients, I am not aware of any. You can find some that have the Pseudoephedrine and the chlorpheniramine but not the acetaminophen. I believe advil (ibuprofen) allergy sinus is close having Ibuprofen instead of the Acetaminophen in pill form. That said, cold medications are not recommended for children less than 4 years of age.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 30, 2014