ZA

I have pain in my hip area. feels like a muscle issue. it is on the right side. cannot stand long, then it aches. i had 2 surgeries on my right knee years ago (torn meniscus in 2010 and ligament replacement in 2013). physio not working.

Dr. Donald Colantino
Exam needed: Your orthopedic surgeon can evaluate and advise you best about this hip pain. If located on the side of the hip, bursitis is a possibility. If pain is toward the groin, arthritis of the hip joint would be more likely. Differences in leg length or abnormal gait from prior knee issues may have played a role.

Last updated Feb 9, 2020