Lake Oswego, OR

Hi there! quick question.. i just had my lipid panel tested and i was curious about one of my numbers. my ldl is high (131) and total cholesterol (235), however, all my other numbers are really good. hdl is 92, triglycerides is 60, total chol/hdl ratio i

Ask us a question: You posted a statement but not your question. Please write an actual question. If you did not ask for premium, paid services, then this HealthTap public forum is free. Post your question with good grammar and spelling, and one or more of the thousands of volunteer doctors may answer it. They might skip repetitive questions, or ones that have many abbreviations, or are otherwise hard to understand.
Pathology 50 years experience
See below: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, your LDL and cholesterol are higher than desired. Avoid saturated fats, lose weight, exercise and if need be take statins. Wish you good health!

Last updated Feb 12, 2020